Saturday, October 9, 2010

A {Green} Halloween!


I know that we have friends from near and far; however, I recently discovered that it really is a small world. BabyElan Daily, a fabulous go to website for the latest and greatest in everything baby, is located practically right around the corner from us (in Charlotte, North Carolina). What a fun bunch of gals! We also learned from our new friends about another Charlotte based web boutique that tickles us green. Natural Luxe is an eco-friendly boutique and the owner, Jennifer, has put together for our area a Green Halloween Costume Exchange. Little did I know that this exchange takes place all over the country! Recycling Halloween costumes...why didn't I think of that?! I don’t know about you, but each year I DREAD shopping for costumes and THEN I always wonder what to do with the costumes my boys have outgrown from last year? Well, now I have my answer! Check out this link for a location near you. Hurry though, most of the swaps are this weekend!






-Carrie




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails