Sunday, August 29, 2010

{DIY and Recipes} Halloween Treats

I am just in the mood to plan Halloween for some crazy reason! We just got back from Charleston, SC and my husband (J) and I usually go in the fall. I love Charleston Ghost tours! I guess that is what got me in the mood for Halloween - all the fun memories!

I came across this inspiration board on Tastefully Entertaining and had to share. Quite the collection of great treats to make for a Halloween party!

I can see the sandwiches being "picked" with our logos from our Happy Halloween Collection! (Which is still 50% off right now in the shop!)
Easy, fun and cheap!

These are from Martha Stewart:

- Halloween party picks in sandwiches
- Sweetly packaged cookies
- Chocolate Fig Pumpkins
- Ladies' Fingers and Men's Toes (eww!)
- Ghoul's Graveyard cake
- Chocolate Witch Hats
- Tombstone Cupcakes
- I Scream Ice Cream
- Orange and white candy buffet

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails